Clover Gin is committed to protecting your privacy and personal data. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the Privacy Act and other relevant current legal requirements. Any reference in this Privacy Statement to the Privacy Act is a reference to the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data. Any reference to the Regulation is a reference to the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
By means of this Privacy Statement, Clover Gin wishes to draw your attention to any processing operations relating to this data and to your rights. By using our platform/website/application, you explicitly give your consent with possible processing operations by Clover Gin.
This Privacy Statement may be subject to updates and changes in the future. It is up to you to consult this document on a regular basis. Any substantial change will always be clearly communicated on Clover Gin’s platform.
www.clovergin.com is an initiative of:
VAT number: BE 0462.018.225
Telephone: +32 (0) 485 92 35 64
Clover Gin undertakes to process only those data that are relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The following categories of personal data may be processed by Clover Gin:
– Identification data
– Living habits
– Psychological data
– Leisure and interests
– Consumption habits
– Image recordings
– Sound recordings
Clover Gin collects Personal Data to provide you with a safe, optimal and personalized user experience. The collection of personal data becomes more extensive as you intensify your use of the platform/website/application and our online services.
Data processing is essential for the operation of the platform/website/application and its services. The processing is done exclusively for the following specified purposes:
– Providing you with access to your user profile.
– Offering and improving a general and personalized service; including billing purposes, offering information, newsletters and offers that are useful and/or necessary for you, obtaining and processing user reviews and providing support.
– Offering and improving the products provided; personalized and specific products based on information and data provided.
– The detection of and protection against fraud, errors and/or criminal conduct.
– Marketing purposes
When visiting the platform/website/application of Clover Gin, some data is collected for statistical purposes. Such data is necessary to optimize the use of our platform/website/application. These data are: IP address, probable place of consultation, hour and day of consultation, which pages were visited. When you visit the platform/website/application of Clover Gin you agree with this data collection intended for static purposes as described above.
The User always provides personal data to Clover Gin and can thus exercise a certain degree of control. If certain data are incomplete or apparently incorrect, Clover Gin reserves the right to postpone certain expected actions temporarily or permanently.
Personal data is processed only for internal use within Clover Gin.
We can therefore reassure you that personal data will not be sold, transferred or communicated to third parties associated with us. Clover Gin has taken all possible legal and technical precautions to prevent unauthorized access and use.
During a visit to our platform/website, ‘cookies’ may be placed on your hard drive in order to better tailor the platform/website to the needs of the returning visitor. Non-functional cookies help us to optimize your visit to the platform and to remember technical choices.
If you wish to consult the Clover Gin platform/website, it is recommended that you have cookies enabled. How to disable cookies, on the other hand, can also be found in our Cookie Statement.
lover Gin always processes your personal data fairly and lawfully. This includes the following guarantees:
– Personal data will only be processed in accordance with the defined and legitimate purposes of this Privacy Statement.
– Personal data will only be processed to the extent that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
– Personal data will be retained only as long as necessary to fulfill the described and legitimate purposes in this Privacy Statement.
The necessary technical and security measures are taken to minimize the risks of unauthorized access to or processing of personal data. In the event of an intrusion into its computer systems, Clover Gin will immediately take all possible measures to minimize the damage.
Upon proof of your identity as a User, you have a right to obtain from Clover Gin a decision as to whether or not your personal data is being processed. When Clover Gin processes your data, you also have the right to access the personal data collected. If you wish to exercise your right of access, Clover Gin will comply with your request within one (1) month after receipt of the request. The request is made by registered mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can always be corrected. It is up to the User to correct inaccuracies and incompleteness in the first place. You may exercise your right to correction by providing Clover Gin with an additional statement. Clover Gin will act on this within one (1) month after receiving the additional statement.
You also have the right to have your personal data deleted by us without unreasonable delay. You can only invoke this right to be forgotten in the following cases:
– When the personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was originally collected;
– When the personal data were collected on the basis of obtained consent and no other legal basis exists for the processing;
– When objections are made to the processing and no overriding compelling legitimate grounds exist for the processing;
– When the personal data were processed unlawfully;
– When the personal data must be erased in accordance with a legal obligation.
Clover Gin shall assess the presence of any of the aforementioned cases.
User has the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data:
– During the period necessary for Clover Gin to verify the accuracy of the personal data, in case of dispute;
– When the data processing is unlawful and User requests the restriction of the processing instead of the erasure of the personal data;
– When Clover Gin no longer needs the User’s personal data for the processing purposes and User needs the personal data regarding a legal claim;
– During the period necessary for Clover Gin to assess the presence of the grounds for erasure of personal data.
User also has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data. Clover Gin shall hereafter cease processing your personal data, unless Clover Gin can provide compelling legitimate grounds for processing your personal data which outweigh the User’s right to object.
If User wishes to exercise these rights, Clover Gin will act upon it within one (1) month of receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
User has the right to obtain the personal data provided to Clover Gin in a structured, common and machine-readable form. In addition, User has the right to transfer this personal data to another data controller when the processing of the personal data rests solely on the User’s obtained consent.
If User wishes to exercise this right, Clover Gin will act upon it within one (1) month of receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by email to email@example.com.
User has the right to withdraw its consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. In addition, User has the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of his personal data by Clover Gin with the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
If User wishes to exercise this right, Clover Gin will comply with this request within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our newsletter and be among the first to hear about new arrivals, sales, events and special offers